Saturday, November 16, 2013

2012 December Daily: Week 2


Hello! I hope you're having a great weekend :) Today I'm sharing Week 2 from my 2012 December Daily album. Here is Week 1 in case you missed it. And now onto Days 7 - 12....

DAY 7
2012 DD | Day 7: Bliss [Chipboard Page]

2012 DD | Day 7: Journal Card

DAY 8
2012 DD | Day 8: Journal Card

Here I added a Pinterest snippet from my "Holidays" pinboard directly to the journal card.

2012 DD | Day 8: Pinspired

For this page, I added a handmade Kraft library card pocket to a clear overlay. It holds a tag with an instagram photo of a project I created inspired by my "Holidays" pinboard, along with a Pinterest themed journal card.

DAY 9
2012 DD | Day 9: Peace [Stamped Clear Overlay]

2012 DD | Day 9: Journal Card [with Photo]

DAY 10
2012 DD | Day 10: Christmas Past

2012 DD | Day 10: Journal Card

DAY 11
2012 DD | Day 11: Happy Mail

2012 DD | Day 11: Journal Card

DAY 12
2012 DD | Day 12: Journal Card

2012 DD | Day 12: Hello Kitty Love [Chipboard Page]

That's all I have for you today! Be sure to check back next Saturday when I share Days 13 - 18 of my 2012 December Daily album! I'm currently preparing my 2013 DD and will be showing you a sneak peek very soon. If you're looking for more DD inspiration, browse my "December Daily" pinboard on pinterest. You'll find hundreds of ideas, free printables, and lots of other holiday goodies! It's my "vision board" for this year's album which I'll be sharing with you in December as I go. So stay tuned...

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting December with a daily album? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear them! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover