Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Project Life: Week 47


Hello! It's Project Life Tuesday, which means I'll be sharing my recent completed layout. I really love having an up-to-date album! It makes the job of completing my weekly pages and sharing them here on my blog so much easier! No stress, and I'm able to knock it out so fast!

WEEK 47
Life Documented
November 17 - November 23

Week 47: Single Page Layout

This week wasn't too busy but I managed to capture a handful of photos over a few days. I included pictures of my loved ones, images from my crafty creations, I even used a Throwback and a photo from an IG challenge. This week's theme was inspired by the bright and cheery colors from my crafty photos. I added pops of neon with pretty patterned paper and embellishments.

I'm using a Hobby Lobby pocket page continued from Week 46. I filled it with some awesome free printables from my collection, along with some lovely handmade cards. For the title card, I used a sheet from a new American Crafts 6x6 pad [no name] with a neon pink theme. I added a couple of cool Cameo cuts, and letters from two sets of pink thickers.

Week 47: "Style" Card

For this 6x4 card, I used paper from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook line. I layered bright blue paper tape with thin green washi tape for decoration, and added a 4x4 instagram photo, black Studio 112 alphabet stickers, and a Date label from my stash.

Week 47: Fun, Free Printables

The first set of 4x3 pockets hold some fun, free printables from my collection. I love using calendar cards and a small circle stamp to mark the current week in my layouts. You can find the 2013 calendar card I used in this post. I also like adding fun quotes to fill the pockets. The one I chose here works perfectly with my theme and photos from this week. You can find it here.

Week 47: 3x4 Cards

For the next set of 3x4 pockets, I have a handmade card using colorful paper from my scraps. It holds a wallet-size instagram photo captured for a Filofax photo challenge called #planneraddictspotd. I added a Cosmo Cricket label sticker for the title, a print & cut label and Cosmo Cricket alphas for the date, and a heart embellishment from my stash.

I used a "Currently" prompt card to fill the last 3x4 pocket. You can find it in this post. I printed it on Kraft cardstock for a different look and used a white gel pen for my journaling. Doesn't the white ink really pop on that Kraft paper?!

Week 47: "December Daily"

I'm using another sheet from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook line for this 6x4 card that holds two wallet-size instapics. I created a long arrow using neon orange paper tape and added some small Kraft-colored circle alphas for the title. A print & cut label marks the date.

Week 47: "Throwback Thursday"

The last handmade card was created using pretty heart paper from Amy T's Sketchbook line. This one holds a 4x4 photo of my loved ones from this week's "Throwback Thursday" post on instagram. I made a banner using hot pink paper tape, added a print & cut label, and used some AC Remarks alphabet stickers for the title and a WRMK date stamp to finish it off.

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed my Project Life post :) If you would like to see the rest of my 2013 album, you can find it here. I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative, so be sure to stop by for more PL inspiration! Looking for more fun, free printables to use in your spreads? Browse my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. Follow those boards because I find new stuff daily!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? Doing it again next year? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover