Wednesday, July 16, 2014

365/30 Lists: 2014 | Week 28


Happy Wednesday :)

I hope you're enjoying your summer so far! Life has been lovely here. And it feels really good to be writing daily again... even if it's something as simple as a list. Today I'll be sharing the next set of completed pages from my 365/30 Lists journal.

In case you missed last week's post, you can find it here. View this month's complete list of prompts @ 365/30 Lists: Philofaxers! I'll be using the hashtag #30filolists on instagram if you want to follow my journey...

WEEK 28
July 8th - July 13th 

365/30 Lists: 2014 - Week 28 | Days 8 - 10

365/30 Lists: 2014 - Week 28 | Days 11 - 14

I ended up making some adjustments to a couple of this week's prompts. I also played around with different fonts and added some art to fill up some empty space on one of the pages. I even added a transparent neon arrow sticky from my Filofax stash!

That's all I have for you today! I hope you liked my post :) Want more? Check back next week! In the meantime, feel free to browse my other 365/30 Lists. Or take a peek at my Filofax posts!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you a lister? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pages! And tour handwriting is amazing! What pen do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! My favorite black pen for journaling is a Pilot G-2 gel pen. I've been using them for almost 15 years! They write so smooth. The other colored pens I used here are from Paper-Mate Inkjoy and Uni-ball Signo. They're really good too. I actually use all of these in my Filofax, as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover